Tinactin Athlete's Foot Anti-Fungal Powder is clinically proven to help keep feet dry.
- It cures and prevents athlete's foot
- Controls odour
- It absorbs moisture to keep feet dry and makes your feet smell better
- Comes in powder form
Active Ingredients: Contains: Tolnaftate (1%).
Inactive Ingredients: Benzethonium Chloride, Cornstarch, Corn Starch/Acrylamide/Sodium Acrylate Copolymer, Kaolin, Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda).
- Wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- Use regularly in order to get the most benefit from it
- Spray twice daily, morning and night, to the affected area of feet. Use for a full 4-week treatment period
- Pay special attention to spaces between the toes
- Don't be misled if the symptoms disappear. If the fungi haven't been killed, they'll return
- To avoid reappearance of the infection, spray to feet, once or twice daily. Daily spraying of shoes and socks is also helpful