Drysol Dab-On Mild Antiperspirant 35ml
How To Use
- Dry the skin completely before application (Wait at least 2 hours after bathing or showering apply Drysol)
- Apply once a day at bedtime. (After 3 days, if your sweat stopped, you can reduce application to once/twice a week)
- If using DRYSOL Dab On, apply to the affected area using the Dab On applicator, do not rub in
- Wash the treated area with soap and water the following day. DRYSOL may be harmful to certain metals and fabrics.
- 6.25% Aluminum Chloride Hexahydrate (ACH) in Anhydrous Ethyl Alcohol